It Is Finished Audio

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Psalm 23

Psalm 23


The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want or need.
Just as sheep follow their shepherd, so are we to trust in God and know that He will provide for us as long as we follow His lead.

He makes me lie down in green pastures; 
He leads me beside waters of peace.
The Lord positions us in a place of peace, prosperity and leads us to the substance of all life force where troubles will cease.


He restores my soul.
Once we allow Him to take control and give us rest, our bodies are then made whole.
He guides me in the path of righteousness for His name's sake.
The Lord leads and guides us down our destined path for His name to get the glory and no recognition can we take.


Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil threat.
The devil may take us through what may seemingly be a petrifying experience, but we must trust in God and discredit the devil's bet.

For you are with me; Thy rod and staff comfort me.
God never leaves us to fend for ourselves. He uses His finger to beat the devil down and catches us before we fall so the devil will flee.
You anoint my head with oil and my cup overflows.
Once we have gained your favor, You allow Your anointing to shine through and the blessings flow from the top of our heads to the bottom of our toes.


Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.
God will always surround us as long as we live throughout whatever strife.
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

I will stay faithful until the day Jesus comes back again, and we always will be together.


No comments:

Post a Comment