It Is Finished Audio

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I’m A Broken Vessel

I’m A Broken Vessel


You created me from the dust of the ground,
To be in the image of You.
I was nothing more than mere particles of dust,
But You gave me form and the breath of life too.
Oh, but how Your creation has destroyed itself
 Because of the devil’s scheming lies.
Thinking that we as human beings can be as God,
Rising up above the heavenly skies.


If only we would come to the knowledge,
That You are the Potter and we’re just clay.
Broken vessels at best that we truly are;
Yet, You can fix us if we ask today.
I’m unworthy for Your hands to even touch,
This marred-up vessel that I’ve become.
Yes, cracked, broken, and stained indeed,
By the evils of sin that I have succumb.


Nevertheless, You love me with an unconditional love,
That only You as my Creator can do.
You, my God, are the Potter and I am Your clay,
                    Please mend this vessel as I submit to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment