It Is Finished Audio

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Do You Have A Sweet Tooth?

     When I was a little girl, I loved sweets. It didn't matter too much of what kind they were, just as long as sugar was in it. My favorites, however, were chocolate candy bars. My parents would not allow me to eat a lot of sweets, so that my teeth wouldn't be rotted. Although, they did their best to keep me from excessive sugar, I was determined to get it by any means necessary. Trust me when I say by ANY means necessary. I will tell the rest of that story in another blog.                        
     This reminds me of how we should be with the expectation and preparation for our Lord's soon return. We should be all sold out and willing to spread the gospel by ANY means necessary. The word of the Lord says that the gospel shall be preached unto the whole world and then shall the end come. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be in this world forever.
     I have had enough heartache and pain to last me a lifetime. I look forward to our Savior's return. I want the whole world to know about Jesus, so that I can meet Him face to face.
     See, many of us only think about God's return when we are at a funeral. However, the Bible clearly states that we shall not all sleep. There will be eyewitnesses to His coming. I just want to be one of the ones who make it and bring eveyone with me that I can. How about you?
     It is going to be a lovely event for those that are saved to witness. Jesus is coming soon and this world as we know it will no longer be. There will be no more sin, sickness, pain, heartache, injustice, and lack of love. God will create this world anew. I can barely wait! Just as I had a sweet tooth for candy, I have a longing for the Lord's imminent return. Let's make sure that we get the word out to as many people that we can, so that our Lord can come quickly and take us home. Take care and be blessed.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment