It Is Finished Audio

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fight! Pray! Fast!

     Life has a way of throwing you for loops. You may think that you have overcome and is done with a lesson, only to be reminded that class is still in session. I have encountered this many times in life. You try to live right, try to do right by others, and try to be a servant for God, but time and time again, the rug keeps getting yanked from under your feet. You may think to yourself, "Why am I going through this situation YET again? Haven't I been through enough already? How much Lord will I have to endure? I don't think that I can take any more of this!"
     You ask all these questions without getting a response seemingly from God. You look at others who seem to be happy and passing you by, but you are left wondering, hoping, praying, and crying out to God about a life, that's yours,  which seems more like a nightmare than reality. You think, "This was not supposed to be my life. I was born for greatness. I am supposed to have the blessings of Abraham. I am supposed to be more than this. I am supposed to be...well, I was supposed to be.
     You view your life and wonder should you have done anything differently. Maybe if I had done this or maybe if I had done that. Maybe I didn't really hear God when I thought I had because it led me to a dead end, and the next move, turn, and  decision is unknown. You ask God for guidance, but have only been able to get silence. You fast for deliverance, only to be delivered into what seems to be a lions' den.
     You cry and wail unto the Lord, but the mute button to Heaven seems to be on. You try to reevaluate and access the situation to see if You missed God somewhere, but you can't figure out where you may have left Him. You try to pray, but no longer have any words. You try to believe, but is speedily losing faith. You encourage others, but don't hardly believe in your own words. You are just...LOST.
     What do you do? You have 2 options. You can quit, rollover, and die in the process, or you can fight with everything that is in you. There are no in betweens. Doing nothing is giving in, but fighting by way of prayer, fasting, and determination until you get a breakthrough is the only other option. God has to answer at some point. He has to do something at some point. This trial, pain, heartache, or situation has an end date. He can't let it continue forever. He has to come through at some point in time. God is not a heartless God where He doesn't concern Himself with the cares of His children.
    So what do you do? Fight! Pray! Fast! Fight! Pray! Fast! Fight! Pray! Fast! God has to deliver you at some point. Take care and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment