It Is Finished Audio

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Are You Blending In to Fit In?

The world is in trouble today. There is so much that is taking place when you watch the news. There’s killing, abuse, war, natural disasters, lack of love, and total disregard for the things of God. We must take a stand as Christians in order to save the loss. Everyone can be a light unto the world. Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before me that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (KJV)
          In order to be that light, we must watch how we portray ourselves as Christians. We should stand out and not follow the trends of man. Romans 12:2 And be ye not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (KJV) The world should notice that there is something different about us. We should be the ones that they come to about prayer and not gossip. They should come to us for healing and anointing in Jesus’ name. We should be the ones that they can come to in order to usher the presence of God into their lives.
          Jesus said that we would do greater works than He did on earth. John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (KJV)  Jesus expected us to do greater things than he did on earth and because we are his disciples, we are to do what we can to help save this world that is lost. We cannot be an effective witness if we are participating in the same things of the world that goes against the law of God.
          Who do they have to look up to if we are joining in on the same language, dress, clubs, and ungodly affiliations that they do? I can’t witness to you about Jesus if I am hanging at the same club Saturday night as you. I can’t effectively witness to you if every other word I say end in 4 letters. I can’t witness to you if I am exposing myself in an ungodly way to the world. My witness would be tarnished. Romans 14:16-17   Let not then your good be evil spoken of: For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

          I employ you to stand up for Christ and be a light unto the world. There will come a time when we will be persecuted for what is right. If we cannot take a stand now, how will we be able to do it when it becomes a choice of life or death. Let’s pray that we have a heart that shines for Christ. Take care and God bless!  Please don’t forget to check out my website at www.klrich.com and click on the “Books Available” tab to purchase books from the Amazon website for your entire family.