It Is Finished Audio

Thursday, January 2, 2014

"An Affair to Remember"

Hello my readers! Friday is normally when I do my "Weight of Weight"  blog. However, I want to do something a little different just this week. I will have a new book coming out this month in time for Valentine's Day titled, "Love: Begins at the Heart of God". This is not your typical love book. This book is for both married couples and singles. It is a love book that will make you fall in love with God all over again. Once you fall in love with God, it will strengthen your relationship if you are married and for singles, it will encourage your walk with God until He sends your mate to you. I would like you to take the time to read the first chapter of this book and I pray that it be a blessing to you. I will keep you posted on the exact release date when it will be made available on Amazon.com. Not only does it have reading, it also contains scriptures, a section to journal, and a word search puzzle at the end of each chapter. This would be a great book for couple's workshops as well as singles. I pray that you enjoy!
An Affair to Remember
When I first saw You,
I knew that my life would never be the same.
I knew that I would be taking the ultimate risk of leaving what was familiar behind.
I was dedicated and attached to another, but the moment that I laid eyes on You, it felt like a distant memory.
I would wake up with a smile on my face with just the thought of knowing that I would be able to communicate with You that day.
My past lovers did not know me the way that You did. Therefore, I cheated on them, so that I could get to know You.
They could not fulfill me in the same way that You did.
Their love was superficial while Yours was real and true.
They made me lose myself by devaluing my worth, but You built me up and therefore, I didn’t mind getting lost in You.
The former loves of my life wanted me to constantly give until I became depleted and eventually ran on empty.
You never asked for more than You were willing to give back, and allowed me to be refilled with an overflow.
My former lovers enticed me with things of the world and temporary satisfaction that left me with a feeling of emptiness and loneliness when all was said and done.
You never made me feel cheap, used or abused, but covered me with a blanket of love, for in which, I bore no shame.
My former lovers took on many names such as pride, envy, hatred, lust, idolatry, greed, and many more. They may have all had

Different first names, but they were related and shared the same last name, which was Sin.
You still loved me while knowing that I was prostituting myself to these different lovers. You didn’t care about my past, but only that You would give me a bright future.
I’m so in love with You and I just can’t get You out of my mind.
The thought of You gives me butterflies in my stomach and I just long for the day that we will be together forever.
You married me before I even opened my eyes to see the ring.
You made a convenient with me when I was having multiple affairs on You. Nevertheless, I am now cheating on my former lovers, so that I can be with You.
I want to be close and intimate with You in a way that I have never been with anyone else.
You have shown me new wonders and have taken me to places that I have never been before.
Your love has me so weak to my knees that I think that I may have caught a case. Yes, I have a case of something; that something is a case of the Holy Ghost.
It has me all warm and feeling good inside that I just got to go tell somebody else.
I’ve got to tell them that I have found the best Lover that I have ever had.
Yes, I have had an affair.
It’s an affair to remember.