It Is Finished Audio

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Dream Warning

Dream Warning


 

DREAM WARNING -- I very seldom post dreams that I have, but I am going to post this one because I believe it is of urgent nature for the hour that we are in. I dreamt that I was in a gathering with other believers in this room, While there, I looked at this window and knew that the curtains needed to be closed despite it being light outside, so I attempted to shut the curtains. However, every time I shut the curtains, they would immediately open back up. There was something that kept reopening the curtains once I closed them. I made another attempt to shut them again, but this force kept me from shutting the curtains, and this time, it went as far as preventing me from even getting near the window. I immediately knew that I was dealing with something demonic. Therefore, I asked another person if they could shut the curtain, but they were unable to get near the window as well.

I asked the saints to form a circle so that we could do spiritual warfare against the demonic force that was in the room. Some of the believers joined with me as I led out in quoting scriptures that pertained to making the enemy leave. The demonic force began to get really upset and started acting forcefully in the room where some of the members left the circle out of fear and ran. I continued along with the few who remained to quote scriptures and then we began to just say Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. After we did this repeatedly, the demonic force left. I was then able to shut the curtains, and all was well. I remember telling the believers that we needed to start teaching people how to do spiritual warfare because the ones that ran in fear were now looking in shame. It was not our goal to shame them, but they needed to be taught. I believe this dream is a warning that things are about to happen and if we do not know how to battle the forces of evil, we too will run away in fear. Take heed that your weapons of Spiritual Warfare are ready. Satan is not playing and he is going to take out whoever does not have the WHOLE armor of GOD.

The Bible says:Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God” (Ephesians 6:10-17).

No comments:

Post a Comment