It Is Finished Audio

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Dream of Beheading

Dream of Beheading

Revelation 6:9-10 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, "How long Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?" (NIV)


The other day I had a dream. In my dream, I was going through this tunnel similar to the one you would go through when being tested for an MRI. However, this was not that type of testing, but the final test of the end...at least for me.


As I was going through this tunnel, I noticed that there was a rope around my neck. I knew that this was not a good thing because once I would get to the other end -- my neck would be snapped off.



One of my spiritual sisters had already gone ahead of me and not it was my turn. As I was nearing the end of the tunnel where I knew that my decapitation would take place I began praying and asking for Jesus to not allow me to feel a thing.


The end of the tunnel was nearing, but as it did so, I saw Jesus appear in what looked like a sky full of beautiful flowers. I started yelling out to Jesus and ask I raised my hands inside the tunnel to reach out to Him, He looked at me and reached back out for me. I knew that I had reached the end of the tunnel and then I awoke. 



Interpretation:

Earlier that day, I had a conversation with another spiritual sister and we were discussing the belief of the rapture. She believes in pre-tribulation and I believe in post tribulation. We agreed to disagree because we each understood why the other believed the way that they did. Nevertheless, when I had this dream, I knew that it was God's way of telling me that some of us, in the Western nations, will indeed be martyred just as those in the Middle east and surrounding nations have been. Revelation 6:11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters, were killed just as they had been, (NIV) Yet, we know that we have that blessed hope that once we leave this life, for all who are saved, the next face that we will see, will be that of Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. (NIV) There's no need to fear. Just as Jesus reached out to me in the dream when I called upon His name, He will do the same thing for anyone who calls upon His name. Acts 7:55-56 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to Heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. "Look," he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God." (NIV)



No comments:

Post a Comment