It Is Finished Audio

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Google Censorship of FREE SPEECH...NEW Blog Site at www.ITIzFINISHED.WordPress.com

CENSORSHIP of FREE SPEECH


Greetings Everyone!

As I type this brief blog, I am having to do so on another device other than my regular computer. The haters of truth are trying to block various truth-tellers from being able to keep you informed with their demonic scheming and censorship of TRUE NEWS. One prime example was when I did the blog on the "Willie Lynch Syndrome and the Making of a Modern Slave" a few months back. The Truth Haters tried to block my audience on Facebook from being able to link to the blog. I was getting numerous complaints from my readers that they were not able to access the link from Facebook.

People, there is a war going on for your mind. The Bible says that, "My people perish for lack of knowledge." The devil wants you ignorant. Therefore, I am going to have a NEW BLOG at www.ITIzFINISHED.WordPress.com. You will still get a Word that you may not have heard as it relates to the Bible and End Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment