It Is Finished Audio

Thursday, January 25, 2018

SURRENDER



SURRENDER

This should be everyone's prayer to God.

 
Lord, I surrender my complete self to you.
I put aside any selfish pride so that you may use me completely.
I am so unworthy for you called me out of a world of sin.
You chose me when I didn’t want to be chosen and patiently waited for me.
Lord, You loved me when I didn’t deserve to even be in Your presence.
You only required that I accept You and surrender my all.
What do I possibly have that I could give you in return?
I truly love You Lord and I am a willing vessel for You to use.
My heart desires to please You in all that I do.
I know that I constantly fall short, but You are there to cheer me on.
You have asked so little of me compared to what You have given me.
I bow my head and lift my hands in total surrender of my will.
My mind can only grasp a glimpse of who You really are.
You are the Pure Life Force and to You none can compare.
God, You are the source of my waking and my rest.
I fall at Your might for You are amazing to behold.
Please accept my life as a total commitment to honor and serve you.
Give me Your precious anointing and let others see You in me.
Fill me with your spirit and give me the humility to follow you.
I completely surrender myself to You, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment